A Bevy of Otters

After a swim and raucous play, it’s time for a nap for them.

Still working on Big Cougar Magic. Need to begin working on Wolff Sister’s story next. I walked, swimming laps is next, then time to work on the story. It’s up to 42K. Getting closer to the end.

We had 88% chance of rain during the thunderstorms yesterday. We were in the 12% area that didn’t get any rain.

Have a super day!


“Giving new meaning to the term alpha male where fantasy is reality.”
Connect with Terry Spear:
Website: http://www.terryspear.com
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/421434.Terry_Spear
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TerrySpearParanormalRomantics
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TerrySpear
Wilde & Woolly Bears: http://www.celticbears.com
Newsletter Sign Up: http://eepurl.com/u63qP

Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/terry-spear

2 thoughts on “A Bevy of Otters

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.