Do you listen to audiobooks?
When I drove to work, I listened to them on the way there and back home, on trips, painted a whole room listening to one and was ready to paint the whole house, love to hear a book when I’m unable to read one or do anything else.
I just finished proofing and then approving The Shadow Elf (YA), half way done with proofing In the Dead of the Night, and have finished Forbidden Love and Demon Trouble Too (YA), both in review right now. The Winged Fae, The Highlander, Huntress for Hire, and The Trouble with Demons are in process.
So I’m off to proof the rest of In the Dead of the Night, and once the narrator makes the necessary corrections, I can approve it, send a check to pay her, and then it’ll go into review. Once it’s done with the review, it’s available for the listening public. So much fun!
The great news is I have some review copies!!!
- Deidre’s Secret (Unabridged)
- View In iTunes
- If you have never gotten an audiobook free to listen to and to give a review, I’ve got some free review copies. So if you’ll comment, we can hook up and I can send you the code to get one. 🙂
- Hope your Saturday is great! After I finish proofing In the Dead of the Night, I have to go over the final copyedits on Jaguar Hunt, and then turn it in, and THEN I can get back to writing Jaguar Pride!
- I just finished Hero of a Highland Wolf edits, but that will be coming back to me in the form of final copyediting, and also I just finished writing Hawk Fae, and that’s being beta read right now before it’s available to readers. I also need to format the print copy.
- So it’s already super busy, finished lots of things over the first 4 days of the New Year, and it’s going great!!! Also, Highland Rake will be posted on these sites today at 11:45 CST because it’s only 99 cents, regularly $4.99!
- How about you? Need an audiobook to listen to while you paint a room? Take down decorations? Clean house? It makes it go so much more quickly, you have the fun of doing two things at once, and if you’re like me, I love to read even when I can’t “read”, and the work is done before you realize it!
“Giving new meaning to the term alpha male!”